Angular 6 has been out for a few weeks, so it’s time to rehash my popular fundamentals series on Angular! This little crash course / tutorial for you if you have never worked with Angular 2+ before.
The difference between Angular 2-6 isn’t massive if we’re talking about the core fundamentals, but AngularJS (1.0) certainly is!
In this tutorial, I’m going to teach you by example, while discussing how things work and why they work.
Our app will fetch data from a mock API service and display it in a beautiful UI.
You’re going to learn how to:
- Install Angular 6 with the Angular CLI
- Understand and Create Components
- Understand and Create Services
- Working with HTML & CSS in Angular 6
- Working with Angular 6 Routing
- Working with the Angular 6 HTTP Client
Let’s get started!